Southwest Decision Resources
working together to achieve innovative solutions
The basic elements of our approach include:
- Providing up front assessment, analysis, and support to ensure common understanding of the issues, stakeholder dynamics, and potential constraints and opportunities.
- Designing a process that encourages broad-based representation of all affected stakeholders, as well as strong organizational and stakeholder buy-in.
- Providing appropriate facilitation, consensus building, and mediation services.
- Appropriate coaching, mentoring, and/or training to enhance organizational capacity and stakeholders’ ability to participate effectively.
- Developing working partnerships, active networks, and inclusive organizational structure.
- Creating multiple learning opportunities through a variety of meeting and workshop settings, public events, field studies, program cross visits, applied research, and training events.
- Integrating best available science, information, and joint fact-finding approaches into field-based initiatives.
- Supporting effective monitoring, evaluation, and documentation of program efforts.
- Developing effective communication strategies through innovative web-based tools.